Congratulations! Nerina is beautiful. I know Uncle Bill is so excited to be a grandpa. I wish we were still in Seattle and could have met the newest member of the Correll family. Maybe one of these days Adam and I will make it to Switzerland. Much love to you all! Dani
Das sind Geschichten die über mich erzählt werden. Ich erhebe nicht den Anspruch dass sie der ganzen Wahrheit entsprechen da ich selber noch nicht schreiben kann. Meine Eltern posten für mich.
Ich hoffe schwer, dass sie nicht allzuarg übertreiben, denn Eltern tendieren bekanntermassen dazu.
Viel Spass wünscht Euch Euere
Nerina Hanna Rosa
3 Kommentare:
I finally was able to view your blog. Nerina is such a lovely little lady. You both must be so happy. I have enjoyed all the fun pictures.
your cousin
Donna Correll
Congratulations! Nerina is beautiful. I know Uncle Bill is so excited to be a grandpa. I wish we were still in Seattle and could have met the newest member of the Correll family. Maybe one of these days Adam and I will make it to Switzerland. Much love to you all! Dani
oh thanks a lot for your nice words. we are indeed very happy to have her!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen